Htop Ca/K – conventional use
Htop-Ca-K is a liquid agronutrient made from chlorophyceae marine algae, Calcium and Potassium in a balanced balance, totally soluble and assimilable, and complexed with fulvic acids, polycarboxylic acids and lignosulfonates obtained through our technology BIOCAT-EC.
It is a product with a high stimulating power of the metabolic activity in the plant, since due to its seaweed content it provides natural phytohormones (cytokinins, auxins and gibberellins, etc.), vegetable amino acids and carbohydrates (alginic acid, mannitol, betaines , etc.) that once applied in the culture penetrates the plant tissues affecting the physiological processes of the plant, stimulating the growth of the fruit and its maturation.
Download the Technical Sheet clicking HERE.
Lo interesante de este producto es que logra acomplejar el Calcio con el Potasio, lo cual permite que la fruta desarrolle con firmeza y color.
The firmness prevents dehydration of the fruit, allowing greater safety in the transfer from field to plant.
Benefits of applying Htop-Ca-K:
- It stimulates the metabolism of the plant, improving its vitality, productivity and recovery from stressful situations.
- It assists the plant in the physiological stage of filling and ripening of fruit.
- Improves the preservation of the fruit to the plant.
- It affects the firmness of the fruit and its ripening.
- Improves the quality of crops.